God's Guidance- Urgent

  • Thread starter Thread starter makamae
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

makamae

Guest
A friend has gone through a lot in past couple days, but we all know only Lord our God will win victory over evil. He has lost basically everything that he did not ask to lose. He does not deserve to have lost anything that was taken from him, but it is. Please help us in prayer for a good hearted father, brother, uncle, son, and a friend(###). Only God knows what he is going through and we ask to lift our prayers in giving him strength, guidance, and happiness. Lord we ask that 1 day, maybe soon, you will lead '###' back into his arms, forever. I pray for the next court hearing he'll have.. you be there with him in the midst of it all. Only you will win victory over evil works Lord, cast away all negative energy. May you bless ### and his family. Thank you Lord, Amen
 
FOR HE HAS NOT DESPISED NOR ABHORRED THE AFFLICTION OF THE AFFLICTED; NOR HAS HE HIDDEN HIS FACE FROM HIM; BUT WHEN HE CRIED TO HIM, HE HEARD.

LORD, YOU HAVE HEARD THE DESIRE OF THE HUMBLE; YOU WILL PREPARE THEIR HEART; YOU WILL CAUSE YOUR EAR TO HEAR, TO DO JUSTICE TO THE FATHERLESS AND THE OPPRESSED, THAT THE MAN OF THE EARTH MAY OPPRESS NO MORE.

Psalm 22:24; Psalm 10:17, 18

Glorifying God, I pray you to grant him enough strength to overcome all the hurdles in his life, Father be with him every second and help him to take the right path, remove the depression from him and pour your Holy Spirit on him, Lord bless him abundantly. I thank you Lord for listening and answering my prayers. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am scheduled to have a colonoscopy in about 10 days. I am ### years old, and I understand that these procedures can carry greater risks for older adults. At the same time, I have some concerning bowel symptoms along with a positive family history, so my physician believes it is important for...
Replies
8
Views
155
Please pray for me. I am currently struggling with depression and insomnia after making a career decision that I deeply regret. Earlier this year, I turned down a great job offer after trusting promises from my managers that were never fulfilled. Please pray that God heals me completely, gives...
Replies
14
Views
199
Please pray for ###, for peace, confidence and reassuring health news from MRI. For ### to be better and visit to go really well. May I be alert, despite poor sleep. For myself, going through grief after a beloved one's passing, for sound sleep at night with dreams and visions led by the Lord...
Replies
10
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom