Marriage with Dw from ### and a job in the ### soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Ngozakiri

Guest
I've been dating a Christian man ### from ###, ### in the USA for ### months online and we want a marriage and for my daughter and I to move there before mid next year to join him. I pray for all the paper work he wants to do, to be successful so that we can travel without problems. I also pray that once there I can start an organisation to help the orphaned and vulnerable children back here.

Thankyou!
 
Lord in the name of Jesus have Your way and protect ### from all evil...bring ### into Truth and make a way for ### life to fully be lived in You as an example and child of God...touch the desires of ### heart in Jesus name...
 
THE LORD IS NEAR TO ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM, TO ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM IN TRUTH.

Psalm 18:2; 145:18

IN POWERFUL NAME OF
default_jesus-sign.gif
I PRAY AMEN
 
Thankyou, merciful and loving Father, for granting me my request!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

BROTHER I HAVE REQUESTED PRAYER PREVIOUSLY REGARDING THIS ISSUE, I AM ALMOST IN MID TWENTIES I AM SAVING FOR THE MARRIAGE EXPENSE ALMOST 80 PERCENTAGE SAVED BUT MY DAD IS DELAYING IT, I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS DESIRE TO GET MARRIED AND SOMEONE IS DELAYING IT. ITS REALLY GOING BEYOND MY...
Replies
10
Views
97
My life has taken a huge turn. On ### I was wrongfully shoved out of the door by my employer. I have been left unemployed for almost a month. I applied for a position that would have been amazing for my family, but my previous employer ruined my chances by not responding to them. I’ve been...
Replies
13
Views
356
All praise be to our God. Let us pray for the above requests to our God via Jesus! Amen! Please pray for the following continuously (1) I am believing that our God will provide permanent government/public sector job positions to our family members according to their educational and...
Replies
9
Views
97
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom