Immigration And Life In Poverty.

  • Thread starter Thread starter keem48
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

keem48

Guest
Lord Jesus, forgive me my sins and accept me unto thy kingdom, resolve my immigration problem in the ### to my favour, remove all obstacles, be there and take control of the decision making process. strengthen my marriage and bless and provide for me to feed my children. Amen
 
Lord bless the needs of this family and help them with the problems of immigration...lord speak favor upon this and them in Jesus name
 
```html
Child of God,

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus name that You will send Your labors to every member of my family to minister the gift of salvation. Let all of them accept You Jesus as their Savior and Lord. Let them all confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is Lord. God let every member of my family (especially myself) become the person You are proud to call Your very own child. And one more thing, God all those in my family that are playing church, those who think that they are saved, but are not, save and deliver them. God I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!

Please Pass This Prayer On To All Your Family & Friends that are Christians. And Continue To Pray for Your Family’s Salvation.



When You Think of Me…Pray for Me,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: I confess with my mouth and believe in my heart that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. I believe that God raised Jesus from the dead. God I'm so sorry for all the wrong I have done. Please forgive me. I repent (I turn from anything that is not pleasing to God). Jesus I’m calling upon You to save me right now! Jesus come live in my heart and be my Savior and Lord of my life. Make me the person You would be proud to call Your child. Fill me with Your Holy Spirit. God I Thank You in Jesus name for saving me, forgiving me, cleansing me with your blood and filling me with Your Holy Spirit." Amen.

God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9, 10, 13)
```
 


THE LORD IS MY ROCK AND MY FORTRESS AND MY DELIVERER; MY GOD, MY STRENGTH, IN WHOM I WILL TRUST; MY SHIELD AND THE HORN OF MY SALVATION, MY STRONGHOLD.

THE LORD IS NEAR TO ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM, TO ALL WHO CALL UPON HIM IN TRUTH.



Psalm 18:2; 145:18
Lord speak to him and forgive him, pour your holy spirit on him and cleanse him in your blood..make all wishes come true and bless his family abundantly..in your holy name I pray amen
 
Dearest Father please we ask and pray to
default_read.gif
give needs and supply all riches. Amen,.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer Family: Join in prayer for my Children’s immigration delays. Their applications are facing delays rendering them out of status. Help me break the spirit of delay and any obstacles hindering their paperwork processing. May they get a decision in their favor. Praying for expedition in their...
Replies
7
Views
179
Please Pray for my children for breakthrough in immigration challenges and marriages, Thank you
Replies
7
Views
257
Praise the Pastor. I'm ### from ### but know live in ###. Please prayer for my fiancee ###. She is here in ###. On ### January she was worked on ###. By suddenly ### immigration raid on the ### and Arrest her. She also have ### and ###. But that ### is from other company. I talk with ### and so...
Replies
6
Views
288
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,612
Messages
16,801,254
Members
650,131
Latest member
Myasor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom