Lord Help:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Lord, in Jesus name, I ask you to remove all the misery from my heart over what I have suffered and the painful memories that make it hard for me. If there is any forgiveness left, then can you take that too, and then scoop up all my petitions in your arms and answer each one. But after leaving me clean, do not allow the person concerned to come back and continue to torment me. Heal my wounds, but do not let her attack me again. I ask for you to speak to her heart, and her head, and to deliver of her demons in Jesus name, and bring her to repentance to you—and personal apology to me—that would be enough for me. Then after that she is to leave me alone. Please prevent her talking about me behind my back, in youth group, on -### site-, by email and at school—never allow her to talk about my self-harm I suffered three years ago—with anybody—you shut her mouth oh Lord, with one touch of your hand I pray. Remove the lie that she thinks she has a right to in Jesus name, and wash out the gunk with your blood. I cover our entire family in your blood, and ask you to heal my heart and mind tonight.

In Jesus name,

Amen.
 
Glorifying God, I pray you to grant enough strength to overcome all the hurdles in her life, Father be with her every second and help her to take the right path, remove the depression from her and pour your holy Spirit on her. I thank you Lord for listening and answering my prayers. Amen
 
Child of God,

The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God.

Because God wants what is best for you, I have asked God in Jesus’ name to let God’s perfect will to be done in your life.

Let’s Pray… God I pray in Jesus’ name, Bless me in every area of my life. You know what I need. You know the desires of my heart. Supply all my need. And bless me with the desires of my heart that are the will of God for my life. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen.

After you have prayed about a matter…wait on the Lord to answer in His timing. God is only going to answer our prayers in HIS timing…not ours. God is never late and He is seldom early!

I Have Prayed For YOU….

Encourager ### ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Oh Lord we ask for total healing and a present for this person. Amen.
default_rainbow.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help. Its very difficult. My old mom has early Alzheimer but she is now mixing 7 am and 7 pm, not to mention other problems....it is worse. Lord please help. Heal her. Do the miracle!! In Jesus name, amen!!
Replies
11
Views
232
Dear Heavenly Father God I pray to rebuke reject lock up and cancel out on and for you to banned demolished dissolve deapear delete destroy all the dreams I had over night between 10 Pm. to 4 Am including the one about me sharing the info in my book to ### and she goes against me and get mad and...
Replies
8
Views
185
Heavenly Father, I come before You today with a humble heart. You know the worries and burdens I carry, especially about our finances. It feels like everything is running low again, but I choose to trust in You instead of fear. Lord, please help me not to worry, because You are our Provider and...
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,582
Messages
16,801,041
Members
650,107
Latest member
Qeunarordard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom