2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Child of God, Let Us Pray….God I ask in Jesus name that You will send Your labors to every member of my family to minister salvation to them all. Let all of them accept You Jesus as their Savior and Lord. Let them all confess with their mouth and believe in their heart that Jesus Christ is...
Replies
3
Views
549
aasthajessica
A
N
  • Locked
I really really need prayers. I have been raised in a home-schooled Christian home my whole life. I am now 18 and getting ready to pursue my dreams in New York. My mother's and my relationship has been wonderful all the way up until I started dating my last boyfriend who was a full-blown...
Replies
3
Views
531
  • Locked
Loving and merciful Father, Mender of broken hearts, I am praying for healing and restoration of all broken and dead marriages. Lord, though it seems that our situation seems hopeless most of the time, we know You are working mightily to revive all dead and troubled marriages for You hate...
Replies
6
Views
501
A
  • Locked
I am so alone, I miss what my husband and I had for the past 25 years. I have spent countless hours in prayer and seeking answers from God on what to do. I don't understand why my husband left me.. I am just hurting tonight both emotionally and physically. I know that God don't put more on us...
Replies
7
Views
442
Aloneandsad
A
  • Locked
Heavenly Father, I praise you for sustaining me this long. I couldn't have made it without your carrying me through these rough days. Lord, I need ### to bring this package as originally scheduled by end of day Friday, September 9, 2011. I praise you because with you all things are possible...
Replies
0
Views
328
M
  • Locked
Today, (###) we sent off paperwork for green card status in the USA. I unfortunately had to overstay my passport not through my willing but through circumstances unforeseen. Please pray for smooth process and quick approval. Thank you all your prayers are greatly appreciately and valued. We...
Replies
4
Views
402
sunshine
S
I
  • Locked
Please pray for my health to continue to get better and my Faith to get stronger and I pray for all those in need and that are in the Lord's light for all requests asked of him..God Bless and Amen.
Replies
3
Views
281
aasthajessica
A
J
  • Locked
Dear Heavenly Father, I want to thank you for all the gifts you have blessed me with. You are an amazing father. I want to pray for all of your children who come to you today and need you to help them with whatever situation they are facing right now. I know you hear all our prayers and they...
Replies
3
Views
330
aasthajessica
A
S
  • Locked
Please rent out ###'s house in ###. Please rent out his home to caring, kind renters that will take care of the home and pay the rent on time.
Replies
2
Views
237
sunshine
S
J
  • Locked
A little girl named ### ### has swollen lymph nodes. She is ### years old.
Replies
6
Views
1K
saintmichael16
S
Back
Top Bottom