Approval Of ### Card

  • Thread starter Thread starter monicafaith38
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

monicafaith38

Guest
Today, (###) we sent off paperwork for green card status in the USA. I unfortunately had to overstay my passport not through my willing but through circumstances unforeseen.

Please pray for smooth process and quick approval.

Thank you all your prayers are greatly appreciately and valued.

We have a lawyer preparing our paperwork just to mention briefly, and he says not to worry. He has before gotten someone into the country safely.

Just pray

God bless
 
I pray for you as I also pray for my daughter-in-law who is also going through the process. I pray with all my heart it goes good for you. Amen
 
Because God wants what is best for you I have asked God in Jesus’ name to let God’s perfect will to be done in your life.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Lord, we pray for your will to be done in this family, we pray that you grant them the desires of their hearts and make their joy complete for your glory, Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Kindly pray for my visa approval and for a good career start abroad.
Replies
9
Views
192
Pls pray for me to sanction my car loan I am waiting for More than ### days
Replies
6
Views
249
In Jesus’s name please pray it is God’s will to heal my husband physically, spiritually & emotionally. Many years serious medical conditions. Heavy spiritual attack. States daily wants to be dead. Extreme anger. Needs to take meds as prescribed. For implant to work successfully. For my elderly...
Replies
7
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,570
Messages
16,800,932
Members
650,096
Latest member
Wseorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom