Return My ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter frank
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frank

Guest
father in heaven I ask you to return my young brother for whatever he is doing on his life and makes him to start praying, and to leave everything bad what he is doing, thank you God for all you have doing on my life amen.
 
Lord set a hedge of protection around his brother and bring him to a place of repentance and a humble heart touch his spirit and bind the evil ones that are becoming strongholds in his life...bless ### and give him wisdom to reach his brother and guide him back to You in Jesus name....
 
Child of God,

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including Me, Myself, and I. Save my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
King of Kings and the waywardness of this brother is to be found we pray. Asking until this time that he be kept safe. Amen.,
default_crying.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me for my stolen destiny to be return all blockage in my life dissolved and abundance and over flow start manifesting in my life Amen
Replies
6
Views
340
Hi! My investment money was hacked. It was wiped out in a few minutes. Hacker/s accessed my account. Please pray that I may get money back. It is being investigated by the platform company. Thank you! ### ###
Replies
9
Views
334
I wish to have a country and enjoy human rights like others, I pray for employment and progress in my life, I pray for long life and health. Jesus, help me, remove me from the being an object of shame.
Replies
7
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,559
Messages
16,800,822
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom