These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
My prayer request is for God should bless and grant each and everyone of us on this prayer website.guide us all through the coming Christmas and a wonderful coming year.may our heart.our home.and life reflect the joy of his presence all through the year.may he bless us all....MERRY CHRISTMAS to all
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
I hope I fall asleep soon
Replies
Views
S
Pray God helps me pay bills and to have more hours at work. It has been difficult at times, but I know He is faithful. I also need discernment in my decision to go back to school. I really need to get ahead in my life. Pray for a freeing of the Holy Spirit in my life Thank you...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
Please pray that Cole and Talia have God's Presence, blessings, protections, provisions, and wisdom in their lives and that Talia gets God's Full Healinig Help for all her sicknesses. Thank-you
Replies
Views
elisabethliguori@aol.com
E
Lord Jesus Christ, I need you now more than ever. I have been in deep prayer for 3 months now. I ask you for a Christmas miracle today. Father I ask You for a financial blessing for Christmas, My husband Rob's salvation, a restored marriage, and for doors to be opened for myself and our kids to...
Replies
Views
A
Please pray for my brother jorge to get in contact with me or someone in my family..we are very worried for him lord. He has not called or communicated with any of us...thank u jesus
Replies
Views
A
Please pray for my brother jorge to get in contact with me or someone in my family..we are very worried for him lord. He has not called or communicated with any of us...thank u jesus
Replies
Views
J
strength, healing, better days and doing good in school
Replies
Views
Dear God, I pray again this prayer request to You. There is a great mentor in my life named Michelle. She died this past May from cancer that she had for a long time. About a month later her husband found out he had stage four Colon Cancer and probably has had for a long time. I really don't...
Replies
Views
J
B
Job
JESUS LORD, I AM PRAYING FOR SUPER SUPER FAVOR ,STABILITY, LOVE ,JOY, WISDOM, HEALTH, FINANCE, PROTECTION, PEACE IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY LORD I AM ASKING FOR SUPER FAVOR WITH THE METRO PARK POLICE JOB.LORD I NEED YOUR HELP, I AM PRAYING THAT I DO NOT HAVE TO GO BACK THROUGH THE POLICE ACADEMY...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom