These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

My brother "Aelis Corley" is a young man and he has need of a job.He is tempted to do negative things but is trying to walk away from that lifestyle.He has made a start of going to church with my mother.I pray that he will get enough drive within him to be more persistent in job searching.He...
Replies
Views
Heaven Father, I am asking You once again to help me thru these trying times. I don't know how to handle the bills that are due. I ask for Your direction and guidance w/my current situation. You see my heart's desires Lord, Please help me once again. Protect and Bless my kids and family. I...
Replies
Views
S
Please pray for Josh who was in a bad car accident. He has many broken bones and has been in and out of consciousness. They are having trouble getting a feeding tube inserted. His friend, who was the passenger, was killed in this accident. Please pray for God's divine intervention for...
Replies
Views
R
Greetings to you my new friends here. I just typed prayer request and the Lord showed me this site. I am here humbly asking for your prayers to help me settle all my accounts. Just received an e-mail again from the bank to settle my unpaid amortization, my housing loan where we are staying with...
Replies
Views
G
Please pray with me. I dont know what to da anymore. Personal Loans and banks loans are getting to much for me. I dont know where i went wrong in my life. Debts needs to be paid and the little i have will not cover everything. I pray that our father will help me get out of this mess. I'm a 29...
Replies
Views
T
Please pray for me for - the bible says HE WILL GO AHEAD OF US AND LEVEL THE MOUNTAIN ISAIS 45 LORD GO AHEAD OF ME AND SIMBA AND KUDA IN YEAR 2012 AND BLESS THE YEAR - Peace at work - Get the job i did interview in Milton Keynes - Simba and Kuda to do wel at school - Total...
Replies
Views
N
I ask that as many of you please come in agreement with me that my relationship with John is being fully restored. And that God is opening John's heart fully to me. That nothing or no one can stop us from reconciling. I am believing God is keeping me in His perfect peace while He's doing a work...
Replies
Views
R
please pray i need help
Replies
Views
H
dear god , i lift up to you the pension ,i wish they send me the pension of my husband its been 4 years now lord god ,pls touch the person at INPS ITALY to help and send the part of pension to me and my daughter ,i hope i recieve before christmas i know lord god nothing imposible for you , and...
Replies
Views
R
PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD SENDS HIS SPRIT TO SHASWAH BABEN, TO LOVE AND CALL ME.
Replies
Views
elisabethliguori@aol.com
E
Top Bottom