Cancer And Need Of God

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gatrox

Banned
Please pray that Cole and Talia have God's Presence, blessings, protections, provisions, and wisdom in their lives and that Talia gets God's Full Healinig Help for all her sicknesses. Thank-you

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I pray for you to receive healing and strenght God be with you. In Jesus name amen

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

We praise God for my wife’s successful surgery of a very small hard lump on the chest which was cancerous. It’s over a month since the surgery was done and wounds are healing and she is getting better. The post surgery is taking a bit turn on my wife with many investigation like CT scan, MRI...
Replies
Views
Prayers for Leticia Hayes as a cancerous lump was found on her neck That god heal & restore health & that he give her comfort & peace in her time of need
Replies
Views
Christy Houghton is battling stage 4 cancer. I pray for a positive and full recovery. I pray that she and her family get the spiritual and financial assistance they need.
Replies
Views
My mom is diagnosed with stomach cancer. Please pray for her so God makes a miracle and let her continue to live longer.
Replies
Views
Miracles needed: 2 friends have kidney cancer that may have spread; 3 friends have lung cancer; my dog is sick and refusing to eat; I have debilitating arthritis that is causing my tongue to fall too far into my throat causing voice disturbances, breathing problems, neurological issues. Thank...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom