These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
Chers frères et sœurs en Christ, je vous demande de prier pour le repos de l'âme de ma fille cadette Bernadette Téningue Sène décédée le 30 septembre dernier à, sa 22ème année à la suite d'attaques des forces du mal!!Priez pour que Dieu l'accueille dans Sa gloire.Mais je suis...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
J
Chers frères et sœurs en Christ, je vous demande de prier pour le repos de l'âme de ma fille cadette Bernadette Téningue Sène décédée le 30 septembre dernier à, sa 22ème année à la suite d'attaques des forces du mal!!Priez pour que Dieu l'accueille dans Sa gloire.Mais je suis...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
T
Good morning Holy Spirit..Lord, I bless Your name for another day, in Jesus Name. Order my path as we dwell within Your shield, and walk in Your presence, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Thank You Lord.
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
M
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
A
My heart meds are no longer working. Please pray for my full recovery for my upcoming heart surgery. Thank you.
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
I want you to pray with me for peace at my job one of my boss lady appeared to be angry with me but i don't know why. she can not answer me good she smile with others in the office but for me she show me no peaceful face I look so separated in the same office i have no peace i look worry...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
D
please someone whos fasting pray for me pray for my financial breakthrough for a better paying job to get back to 35000-40000 a yr in jesus name dont mind working extra hours i need it so i can be a blessing and giving God the glory i cant survive on taking 500 dollars home every 2 weeks please...
Replies
Views
E
My business is in very very bad state as I was cheated by a Chinese man called James 3 yrs ago.I have take loan from the banks because I had good credit worthyness at that time . But now I can not repay the loan and the banks are attaching my properties. I have 2 to 3 weeks to repay the loan...
Replies
Views
E
My business is in very very bad state as I was cheated by a Chinese man called James 3 yrs ago.I have take loan from the banks because I had good credit worthyness at that time . But now I can not repay the loan and the banks are attaching my properties. I have 2 to 3 weeks to repay the loan...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
T
Please ask our Lord Jesus to grant me some peace of mind so i may be able to appreciate his blessings on my life. I have had alot of good mostly material things that i have always wanted come my way over the last few weeks but i still feel empty inside. Thanks and may the Lord bless you all
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
Top Bottom