These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

G
EVIL, WICKED JAMAICAN PEOPLE NEXT DOOR THAT JESUS CHRIST WILL MAKE THEM MOVE AND LEAVE NOW AND NEVER COME BACK!!!! WE ALL PRAY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THAT JESUS CHRIST MOVE THESE EVIL, WICKED AND EVIL JAMAICAN PEOPLE VISITING NEXT DOOR AND MAKE THEM MOVE AND LEAVE FROM VISITING THERE AT...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
TIRED AND DOWN, HURT, and LONELY FEELS LIKE A CRUSHED SPIRIT PLEASE PRAY FOR ME THE AMERICAN IN TAHITI JAMES ANTUNEZ AND PLEASE A PRAYER FOR LEA EKOH THE LAST I SAW WITH A GRIP OF THE EVIL ONE THANKYOU
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
K
I would like for someone to pray for the salvation of my boyrfriend, Joseph Daniel McPeek of Shoreacres, Tx. I also would like someone to pray for his lying toungue and his other issues God knows about but don't want to type here.
Replies
Views
L
Dear All, Thankyou each & everyone for keeping me in your sincere prayers…. Lord is being gracious to me..yesterday I got a step further towards what I been praying for days…. I am getting confirmed that All the Promises of God are YES in Christ!!! & Delay is not a denial from God…...
Replies
Views
L
Dear all 1)Please pray for a aunt who is suffering from cancer last stage, she has got 3 small kids and undergoing treatment . 2) Please pray for the grieving family of a husband & small girl child who recently lost her mother to blood cancer. May God give the child & husband the needed grace...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
C
So 3 years ago at Christmastime someone broke into my family's business and burnt it down. It was my mother's pride and joy and my future. It broke our hearts when it was destroyed and the way it was destroyed and hurt us financially and our family has been turned upside down ever since. Today...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
R
Thank you Lord for all the blessings you have given me and my family. May you always guide us and keep us safe and healthy all the time. I was in a rough road this year but you made me realized how strong I am. Thank you for giving me a very supportive family, thank you for my Mom n dad. They...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
Lord, in Jesus' name, I want to thank you for looking out for me concerning my job. Yesterday, my till was under $10. I got scared. I was written up at least five or six times before. I was scared and worried that i would get fired. Boy, you were there all along. When I got home yesterday...
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
R
Hello everyone, im asking for you guys prayers for all those who have been affected by the typhoon Sendong in Philippines. I pray that God give them the courage and strength to face this challenges. My heart goes out for all of you out there. Thanks very much! K
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
J
I'm needing help once again. I'm lost an need gods help and most of all I need to know if this in gods will?
Replies
Views
prayer_warrior10
P
Top Bottom