Hope

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Lord, please help Heavenly receive the sweet and protected sleep that you promises in the book of Psalms and Proverbs. I ask this prayer in Jesus' Name. Amen

Yes Lord, Give heavenly a restful night's sleep Lord, In Jesus Name Amen

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Father give rest undisturbed. Amen!
default_hand.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Helen is having back spasm and a headache. Pray for pain relief and that she will fall asleep soon for herself and her family.
Replies
Views
Please Jesus, take my anxiety away and help me to fall asleep and stay asleep through the night.
Replies
Views
Please pray for me tosleep. I cannot fall asleep and stay asleep. I pray for each of you tonight. May God protect us and hear our prayers.
Replies
Views
Please Lord help T to fall asleep quickly and keep her calm all night.
Replies
Views
Dear Jesus, please calm my nerves and help me to sleep. I've been having a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep to the point where I'm afraid to sleep. Please take these fears, this anxiety away. Fill me with your peace and help me to sleep. Amen.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom