Christmas Miracle

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmwilliams5

Humble Prayer Partner
Lord Jesus Christ, I need you now more than ever. I have been in deep prayer for 3 months now. I ask you for a Christmas miracle today. Father I ask You for a financial blessing for Christmas, My husband Rob's salvation, a restored marriage, and for doors to be opened for myself and our kids to be reunited in New Mexico. I know I have been asking alot, but I really am desperate for it all to come together, Christmas is only days away. I know all things are possible with You.

Yes Lord, Help cmwilliams to never give up Lord, There is always hope with you Lord, You do perform miracles Lord, Everyday is your Miracle Lord, Restore this family Lord, You are the ONLY reason for this season Lord, Restore this marriage Lord, Reunite this family Lord. I pray for Rob to be lead to you Lord, All things are possible with you Lord.

Depend on the Lord, Trust him and he will take care of you. Psalm 37:4

In Jesus Name Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Lord i need a Christmas miracle, please save my marriage please have A love me again . No more abusive words or thoughts . Pls change my L . Lord help with work n RC .
Replies
Views
More than 160 countries celebrate Christmas. In fact, next to New Years, it is the most recognized global holiday. This means that throughout the world, people are commemorating the birth of Jesus. This also means that people who don’t know Jesus are exposed to carols, nativity plays and the...
Replies
Views
Have A Blessed Christmas! And Remember, Jesus, Is The Reason For The Season. The Best Gift Has Already Been Given, JESUS CHRIST Prayer: God I ask You In Jesus’ name as I prepare my heart for Christmas, may I focus on Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior. Help me to always remember that I have...
Replies
Views
Merry Christmas to you all. Please pray that God will turn around my life which is recurringly ruined in every area job, health, relationships for quite sometime now. I pray that people dont treat me like a doormat just because Im helplessly suffering in many areas of my life and am not useful...
Replies
Views
May my hope be restored & my deepest prayers answered May Miracles Abundantly Happen In Every Part Of My Life Father In Jesus's Name Please Hear This Heart-Prayer Don't let the enemy attack me anymore Restore my joy for life once again please What i may feel is impossible please now make...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom