An Unanswered Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

1896britt

Dear God, I pray again this prayer request to You. There is a great mentor in my life named Michelle. She died this past May from cancer that she had for a long time. About a month later her husband found out he had stage four Colon Cancer and probably has had for a long time. I really don't want to loose him. I want him to see his son graduate in 2014 and to see his daughter and son both get married and to see his grandkids and even great grandkids. God, if it means that you have to take a person off of this earth, God please take me instead of him. I don't have children and I'm only 15. It would hurt less people and would impact less people than if he were to die.

Heavenly Father, You are a Great and Awesome God, the only True Healer of all our afflictions, please listen to the cry of Your daughter britt for healing of her late mentor's husband. "Heal him O Lord and he will be healed; save him and he will be saved, for you are the one we praise." (Jer 17:14). To You will be the glory Lord forever and and ever thru Jesus. Amen.

Last edited by a moderator:
God please help this man in his fight against cancer. Make him strong for the battle to see his son graduate. It will be a great blessing for his son to have a parent by his side. In gods name. Amen

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name, walk through my home, the homes of all my Christian family members, Christian friends (but especially my home Lord Jesus), and the writer of this prayer, take away all our worries, fears, and doubts that You will come through for us. Come through for us Lord Jesus as You have promised in Your Word. Fix what is wrong in our lives and in our homes. Deliver us from all fears and anxieties. Deliver us from evil. If there is anything in our lives that is not of You God, Deliver us from it. God let the favor of God be upon us. Let Your presence, wisdom, understanding, strength, courage, protection, healing and deliverance power be with us and rest upon our lives. Let love, joy, peace, kindness, gentleness, and self-control rest in us and upon us. Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be in operation in all our lives. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in each of us. Bless us with the desires of our heart that is the will of God for our lives. Bless us. Supply all our need according to Your riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

Bless us with new jobs, better jobs, promotions, raises, and increase in our finances. Bless each of us with wisdom to become wise stewards over all that You have or will bless us with. But most importantly, let our lifestyle be shaped by the Word of God. Teach us all how to love, honor, and respect You with our life, spirit, soul, and body. And God all my family and friends that are not saved, I ask that You will send someone into their lives and minister the gift of salvation unto them. Save my family and friends Lord Jesus. I ask all of this in Jesus’ name. Amen!!!

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear God please help this man to live on this earth and to see his son graduate. Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Urgent Prayer request Kindly pray for my aunt Jo who is suffering from Lung Cancer, Cancer has spread and she is under very much of pain, yesterday She suffered a heart attack and is seriously admitted in the Ventilator, Doctors are telling that the cancer is in last stage, lungs, Kidneys are...
Replies
Views
Urgent Prayer request Kindly pray for my aunt Jo who is suffering from Lung Cancer, Cancer has spread and she is under very much of pain, yesterday She suffered a heart attack and is seriously admitted in the Ventilator, Doctors are telling that the cancer is in last stage, lungs, Kidneys are...
Replies
Views
Jesus please as your word says do what is the best for me in all my torment. I have stage four cancer but Don't want to suffer hearing gangstalkers for however long I live so unless you have something else in mind when I go to the Dr's again let my tumors grow and I will not seek any more...
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for my mom, Virginia that she will always be safe from covid since she has Stage 4 cancer. Also for my dad, Rodolfo, who is living alone in his house. Please make him safe and healthy all the time. Both of them are in their 80s. May God send his angels to protect them from...
Replies
Views
Please help me pray for my mom, Virginia that she will always be safe from covid since she has Stage 4 cancer. Also for my dad, Rodolfo, who is living alone in his house. Please make him safe and healthy all the time. Both of them are in their 80s. May God send his angels to protect them from...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom