2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
help me lord! please lord help me! hep me with all these financial situations! i need help this very very minute!
Replies
3
Views
205
K
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband who left his family, seeking divine intervention to bring him back and restore his relationship with his family. The request includes asking for protection, guidance, and a change of heart for the husband.
Replies
1
Views
190
L
  • Locked
My husband is having heart related problems, he's scheduled for a heart cath tomorrow. Please pray for his health, he is the only family I have.
Replies
3
Views
238
angel*
A
  • Locked
Hello, My name ### Please pray for a deliverance from broken marital situations. Pray to open a good marital situation, good generation. Pray to cancel all the bondages against my marriage life.
Replies
1
Views
176
jjcleve
J
B
  • Locked
Hello my name is ### I have ALS and Cancer I’m asking for prayer for my family and myself I’m at the end of my rope I live in ### and go to the state to see my Dr in the state. I’ve work all my life till I got sick now I can’t work I save my money to take care of myself Now it is hard for...
Replies
3
Views
232
jjcleve
J
A
  • Locked
I am a woman who has accepted Jesus as my savior, was baptised, and filled with the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues. I love God and am looking forward to spending eternity with Him, but I have been in bondage to alcohol since the age of ###. God has delivered me from drug...
Replies
4
Views
608
T
K
  • Locked
I would like to thank GOD for always being there for me and my family. Please let us stay away from sicknesses and diseases that we may remain healthy forever. Please shower us overflowing and bountiful financial blessings so that we can help others more often. Please guide us in all our...
Replies
2
Views
309
L
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a job with better pay for a spouse, resolution of financial issues with people who owe money, and cancellation of debts.
Replies
1
Views
230
  • Locked
please pray for ### ..### am discharged from hospital on Monday night ..but still ### have back pain and severe stomach pain. ### am using medication but still ### am not recovered. Doctors are suspecting stones in ### kidneys .. ### B.P (blood pressure) is low and blood content in ### body is...
Replies
11
Views
760
Back
Top Bottom