Husband To Come Home

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kandi7rivera

Guest
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a husband who left his family, seeking divine intervention to bring him back and restore his relationship with his family. The request includes asking for protection, guidance, and a change of heart for the husband.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus Christ let my daughter come home now in Jesus Christ name thank you Jesus Christ and that we have happy life together
Replies
12
Views
192
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
233
My son went to a party, and his dad was going to drive him home. But his dad didn't hear the call. And now my son's phone seems to be out of battery, so we cannot reach him. It's almost 7 am, and we haven't heard from him for hours. He's age ###.
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom