2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
Thank you God for answering my prayers. My God is an awesome God. Pray that my ### does not hurt. Pray that my ### does not harass us in any way. Thank you God, Thank you. I pray that my ###, have a great day and that God watches over them. Thank you Godm thank you.
Replies
2
Views
184
newton1
N
P
  • Locked
Please pray for me very very lonely miss ### and my kids ### and ### ### please pray that they talk to me and come home to me I miss being a mother, lover and best friend to ### and the kids. Also pray for my job that I can keep it until I find something with more money closer to home. Pray that...
Replies
2
Views
244
newton1
N
  • Locked
Dear brothers and sisters of Christ Jesus, I ask your prayers for financial help and for my son's fast recovery and miracle from God to heal him from his illnesses. My son underwent heart surgery last ### and currently under medication. Now, he is sick with chicken pox and need to take another...
Replies
1
Views
402
N
  • Locked
Dear pray request team and members please pray for my coming son and my family my Mrs. have 7 month pregnancy so please pray for my son. and my children.
Replies
1
Views
176
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my brother to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, mother of diabetes, and father of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof...
Replies
2
Views
204
O
  • Locked
please pray for ### that ### may complete ### studies
Replies
1
Views
239
newton1
N
B
  • Locked
Dear Father in heaven, You are really really compassionate and I thank you for that. I know that you have been kind to many woman like me, who are in environments that have trauma, torment or some form of abuse or distress, and many times you have sent them husbands to come and rescue them, a...
Replies
1
Views
303
MARY NATHAN
M
A
  • Locked
Pray for ### and me. We are struggling for our marriage, we love each other but we are seeking God's will in our lives. ###'s parents are not in agreement with our union so we choose to honor Lord by obeying our parent's command. Please pray for us so that we can wait patiently for God's will...
Replies
1
Views
200
C
  • Locked
Dear God, I pray that ### will love me back and he will take back his decision of breaking up with me and I hope we can be together again and have a happy life together after. I pray for my broken heart, I pray that one more chance will be given to me to be with him again, and he will love me...
Replies
1
Views
195
L
  • Locked
Lord pleasee help me grow closer to u lord and feel your light around me and my family. I am new in Christ and wanna learn with each day that passes on this earth. Lord please block the evil that keeps trying to draw me and my children further in the world. This battle is a war that goes on...
Replies
1
Views
260
newton1
N
Back
Top Bottom