A Mercy Plea:

  • Thread starter Thread starter babydoll
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

babydoll

Guest
Dear Father in heaven,

You are really really compassionate and I thank you for that. I know that you have been kind to many woman like me, who are in environments that have trauma, torment or some form of abuse or distress, and many times you have sent them husbands to come and rescue them, a Boaz. I know, because I have heard testimonies where you have done this. So I ask you right now, to extend that compassion to me in Jesus name. Someone who is lovely, and strong and protective specifically sent to rescue me from my trauma but also to start a new life and bring hope to me as your helper on earth. I pray for a peaceful leaving situation, and the moving, name change, and living a new life to be distress free. It is not healthy for me to continue living in this home, because it will have mental and emotional stresses on me that nobody can imagine except me—because stuff has happened before due to physical and mental abuse. I have laid my situation bare before you God, so please come with great strength and power and with urgency, and cut through the delaying principality and grant this desire right away I pray. Declare favour over me, let there be peace also in my family home, the child is away at church camp, let her please come back repentant—break her heart for what she has done to us—let her feel for this God, and come home sorry rather than with lies and excuses. Cleanse her during this camp, and remove the dominant spirit, the angry spirit, the trouble-making spirit, and the spirit in her that likes to do things when adults tell her not to—I pray you burn the rebellion out of her with coal by the mighty fire of Your Spirit. Right now wherever she is, that you wouldn't let this slip, and that she would return a peacemaker and a peacemaker and not frighten or terrify me anymore—or show her nasty jealousy to me—someone who has done nothing to her. I used to be her best friend, her second mum, she went everywhere with me. I ask you to return that baby heart to her—and let her apologise for the unexplainably weird trauma she has put me through for absolutely no reason at all. Release her and deliver her from every demon today, tonight Lord, and make her understand what lying does and what threatening people does to their security emotionally and physically. Do not let her get away either Lord, please. I also ask that you please supply my needs financially, and let the books sell for me, let my books sell miraculously this week I pray—so that I have money to do good things with. I ask for healing of my mind and emotions and for physical health for my whole family and blood protection. I also beg you to speed up my visa, and also make a way for me to go urgently to the UK. Please also, have favour and an unusual protection on my uncle this week I pray In Jesus name, Give him unspeakable favour, and success and joy and a peace over his life decisions and his journeys. I ask for perfect health for him, no heart trouble and six thousand angels to go with him everywhere starting right now!

In the mighty name of Jesus I pray asking for all of this believing in faith.

Amen and amen.
 
please pray for me and my ###. my ### past away last week. when I think it's very painful but it's God's will. and also my children ### & ### they are not good in study our Lord Jesus should give wisdom to my children to study well please pray for us.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Friend, two massive earthquakes devastated communities across Venezuela, reducing homes and buildings to rubble and leaving thousands of families in desperate need. You can help them! Give generously for earthquake relief now! The death toll continues to climb...
Replies
10
Views
129
Pray for me ### and my daughters. ### and ###. My husband and their father ghosted us. Married his girlfriend in ###. While married to me in ###. I drank alcohol to kill pain. I ruined my life and humiliated my daughters. Ask God to forgive me and let me live and find happiness and peace...
Replies
6
Views
151
Praying for my mother like me how mother but my mother who is grandmother who is the only survivor of grandparents in my family please, who is suffering a severe torment with her toxic mouth against me, all the time is only shouting, yelling, criticizing me ungrateful, ingratitude, abandoning...
Replies
7
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom