To Pray For My Broken Heart

  • Thread starter Thread starter charmie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

charmie

Guest
Dear God, I pray that ### will love me back and he will take back his decision of breaking up with me and I hope we can be together again and have a happy life together after.

I pray for my broken heart, I pray that one more chance will be given to me to be with him again, and he will love me for the person of who I am. Lord hear my prayer.
 
The Lord is close to the brokenhearted. It's a promise. God is faithful.

Holy Spirit, please comfort this person and give them your peace & heal their heart with your perfect love. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray as I am so heartbroken. My husband of 13 years left me for someone else. I'm dealing with anxiety and pain.
Replies
8
Views
131
I left the man I love because I want to save sex for marriage moving forward, but he's not ready for that and haven't expressed his support in abstaining. I want to marry a man of God, a prayer partner who cherish me and fights for me - and the man I currently love is not doing these things. I...
Replies
11
Views
256
I was born with beautiful skin, but after failed treatments for my nose, it is now covered in deep, permanent scars. While the rest of my body is healthy, my nose feels like a monster, and I can no longer face the world. I am in so much pain that I want to die every single moment of everyday. I...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom