Family And Loneliness

  • Thread starter Thread starter paula0331
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

paula0331

Guest
Please pray for me very very lonely miss ### and my kids ### and ### ### please pray that they talk to me and come home to me I miss being a mother, lover and best friend to ### and the kids. Also pray for my job that I can keep it until I find something with more money closer to home. Pray that ### won't get mad at me again as I sent him a letter telling him how I feel and that he needs to start paying me my money back he owes me. In Jesus precious name I pray amen
 
DEAR FATHER, we know You have plans for us...plans to prosper us and to not harm us...plans to give us hope and a bright future. We call upon You! We come to You! We pray to You! Listen to us Father because we seek You with all of our hearts. Thank you for bringing us out of Sin's Captivity. Thank you for gathering us to You. We magnify Your name and the sweetness of Your Salvation. Amen
 
In Jesus Name I pray these things for ### as well... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi brothers and sisters in Christ, I'd like to request for prayers please. I am recovering from a heartbreak. I've grown attachment to a man who did not pursue me. This man had been in constant need since last year - always having problems with family, health, friends, work and finances. He also...
Replies
14
Views
191
I am surrounded by family and friends, yet feel a constant disconnect and distance. I see everyone around me with close friendships and loving relationships, and I've never felt more alone in my life. I've prayed to God countless times, and there's this fear that He doesn't hear me. I'm only...
Replies
9
Views
120
Please pray for me as I struggle with depression, loneliness, and recurring suicidal thoughts. There are times when the weight of these feelings becomes overwhelming, and I feel hopeless and isolated. Please pray that God would surround me with His love, peace, strength, and comfort during this...
Replies
9
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom