Plz Pray For ###---------###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
please pray for ### ..### am discharged from hospital on Monday night ..but still ### have back pain and severe stomach pain. ### am using medication but still ### am not recovered. Doctors are suspecting stones in ### kidneys .. ### B.P (blood pressure) is low and blood content in ### body is also low..please keep ### in your prayers..### am looking towards Lord to heal ### ...and am sure Lord will give ### good health soon..thanks to everyone who has prayed for ### ..God bless you all...
 
Merciful Lord and Saviour, Lord heal ### Lord. Lord give her good health and well being and may she get cured by your holy touch and mercy Lord, in Jesus name we pray, Amen.
 
dear ###,

God is our healer.

He is mighty to save.

I am with you in prayer.

God bless you.
 
G,morning God. I know this person's pain and pray you give her doctors wisdom in her diagnosis and care. Send your healing strength through them and all who come in contact with ###. Let your light shine through them and touch ###.
 
Father God please give ### a full recovery as soon as possible ... please help her body to be free from pain as soon as possible. Father God give her peace and health please... Heal her and please make her body work to your glory... with no medical issues at all. In Jesus's name I pray and ask these things... Amen...
 
I know that God will not forsake you. Keep on praying.
 
You have been on my heart and in my prayers. I am asking God to heal You. God’s will for all His children is for them to prosper, be in good health, even as their soul prospers (III John 2).

Honey, May our God, Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you and those you love and care about abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. God is in control. Trust Him. God loves' His children with a perfect love. God takes excellent care of what belongs to HIM. God Loves You. Everything is going to be alright!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word!
 
Loving Father, the only True Healer of all of our afflictions, please heal your daughter ### and bring her back to health. You said, "I will heal my people and will let them enjoy abundant peace and security." (Jer 33:6). Thank you Lord for your care and your goodness to all that You have made. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Psalm 103:3 says "The Lord forgives all your iniquities; He heals all your diseases."

Loving Lord Jesus, The Scripture says, "By His stripes, we are healed" and "whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." The Bible also says that you will strengthen the man who looks upon you on his bed of illness; you will sustain him on his sickbed. When you lived on this earth, you went about doing well and healing all kinds of sickness and all kinds of disease among the people. You died and rose from the dead for our sins and that we may have eternal life. I believe with all my heart that you are present even today with all that miracle-working power and it is your will that we should not perish. Lord, have mercy upon ### and help her to overcome this disease. Let it be done for the glory of your name. I know that you are going to heal ### and I praise you for that. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Plz pray fr ### I hv severe pain unable t walk n move
Replies
11
Views
193
Heavenly Father, I pray silent requests - thank You, in Jesus' Name amen
Replies
15
Views
199
Plz pray for the protection and well-being of my family. Also pray that I build my confidence and pass my driving test today.
Replies
9
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom