Deliverance From Alcohol Stronghold

  • Thread starter Thread starter April
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

April

Guest
I am a woman who has accepted Jesus as my savior, was baptised, and filled with the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking in tongues. I love God and am looking forward to spending eternity with Him, but I have been in bondage to alcohol since the age of ###. God has delivered me from drug addiction years ago and I know He can do it again with drinking. This has been a powerful stronghold in my life for so long (over ### years) and I am miserable and want it to end now. Please pray for me.
 
I pray God take the addiction out of your heart in Jesus name amen..
 
Hi ###, believe and it will come to pass. Just be ready to work hard and DO NOT GIVE UP!!!!! He who made us, had a reason. No matter how hard it is for us, I believe and pray, he'll give you rest. AMEN.
 
Lord please here her cry, and show favour upon her. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that God will deliver me completely from wine addiction. Over the last eighteen years, I have turned to wine to escape life's stresses and financial issues after divorce. I am so tired of the cycle of drinking. I am a Christian and have lost count of how many times I have prayed for...
Replies
11
Views
288
Prayer request for a man to be delivered from alcohol demons. He is starting to have issues with drinking. He drinks then his lady friend that has been married 5 times had said he gets angry when drinking. Then he was trying to fight when he was drunk and he fell down and then needed stitches on...
Replies
11
Views
164
Please prayer for ### who is addicted to alcohol and smoking that is effecting his job, his finances, and his relationship with his family. Lord save him
Replies
12
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,466
Messages
16,777,306
Members
648,022
Latest member
Kriyruursin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom