Need God Help

  • Thread starter Thread starter betsy09
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

betsy09

Guest
Hello my name is ###

I have ALS and Cancer

I’m asking for prayer for my family and myself

I’m at the end of my rope I live in ### and go to the state to see my Dr in the state.

I’ve work all my life till I got sick now I can’t work I save my money to take care of myself

Now it is hard for me to do that because I’m sick and my family here (###) they took my money and now they don’t want to give it back

I had to stop seeing my Dr and taking my meds I’m in so much pain day in and day out

I’m asking for prayer I pray every night and day for GODS help I’m on SSI. I get $### a month I can’t buy food and pay my bills and take care of my home on that

I have speech impairment so people don’t understand me

I need God help please pray for GOD to watch over me

I need his strength his protection and guides though all of this

Thank you and may our LORD bless you all

###
 
I pray God give you strength and He make peace for your family to love and help you at this time in your life. God bless.
 
be glad for at the end of your rope you will be holding the garment of JESUS. WHICH MEANS YOU WILL BE DELIVERED TO ALL THINGS THAT YOU ARE IN NOW NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE TO GOD JUST HOLD ON I AM PRAYING WITH YOU. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST AMEN.
 
May God's blessings be upon you and your family.....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

O lord please give me more than I have prayed for favour me with your grace love and show me unmerited mercy may never be rejected by any authority in ### and beyond let me purposes more than my possessions O lord shower me with your love give me more than resident ### ### Intranational passport...
Replies
6
Views
247
really really need God help to break in ### life 🙏 please can you keep paying for her 🙏
Replies
8
Views
330
Hi I need pray for my family and financial,My Bill's is out of hand my hand I need my father God to pay all my debts in full and bless me and my family with a Grant us with a Blessing so we don't have to worry about anything , Because my family in need of living food my bills is so far gone I...
Replies
12
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,458
Messages
16,777,144
Members
648,001
Latest member
Toonkuorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom