My Famliy Needs Your Prayers

  • Thread starter Thread starter luvs2bake
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

luvs2bake

Guest
My husband is having heart related problems, he's scheduled for a heart cath tomorrow. Please pray for his health, he is the only family I have.
 
Dear Heavenly Father, I pray for this man's health. May these two come to know You and Your written Bible based Way, and Your very real first-hand experience Way. And may they come to find and know a Body of believers of You God through Jesus Christ Your Son that they can share in family with, and become a part of that family to grow in You.

May this wife and husband come to know that all are children of God, and God has a big family here on earth! Jesus Christ is the Head of the Body and we as His followers make up His Body. There is healing power in the Body of Christ. I ask all this by the power of the Holy Spirit and in the Name of Jesus Christ. Amen!
 
In Jesus Name Oh Sovereign Lord I come in agreement with my neighbor for the health and healing she is requesting for her husband's heart, I also petition you for the family needs and deliverances from all evil. I ask that you help them, and bring your strong salvation into their homes, lives, hearts, bodies, children, finances and all that have to do with them here on earth and in heaven. I pray that the distress of today will be a thing of their past as you heal and save and deliver them from all darkness and powers of darkness into your Kingdom of Light. I ask these things in the Name that is above every name Jesus the Christ, Yeshua Hamashiach and Father God in heaven I give you thanks for them and their lives and Your help for them today and forever more. Amen.
 
Dear lord, I pray for ### health ..I pray for your healing touch...please be with ### family to guide and comfort them..amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

An elderly ### of a dear friend is in the Hospital and needs your Prayers for health and Salvation. In Jesus name I Pray, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
165
Hello- My ### year old daughter ###, mother of 4 young children, is in ER in very critical condition. Very unstable—it's a touch and go situation. All your prayers and support are greatly needed at this time. God bless you, ###
Replies
7
Views
332
Almighty God. I am your humble servant and I thank you for all that I have and for keeping me going. You sent me to live in this country and in this town. You introduced me to the asylum seekers and refugees in this town. You made them respect me, and trust me with the details of the abuse...
Replies
7
Views
249
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom