2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Lord God I have an important appointment tomorrow at ###:##. Please guide me to say the right things. Also, I pray that I won't be in pain and that my breathing will be good. Thank you all for praying for me.
Replies
5
Views
356
Shaji
S
I
  • Locked
I just ask for prayers on my overall health to get better for a second chance at a better and more God enriched life. God Bless
Replies
5
Views
312
Shaji
S
S
  • Locked
please pray for my broken relationship. God knows everything, my lover decided to leave me....please pray for us. I need prayer
2
Replies
13
Views
575
S
  • Locked
Dear Lord, thank you for allowing me to come face to face with some issues I need to deal with. I realize that by being in denial has hurt me and others. I want to let your Holy Spirit guide me and be rid of the spirit of jealousy and insecurity. A suppressed memory came to thought recently and...
Replies
5
Views
292
Shaji
S
A
  • Locked
I have nothing doing since November I lost my, I went into farming but I could not make it I am suffering under the care of my mother. Pls pray for me for God to change my situation. My children are out of school because I could not afford their school fees. Nothing is working out for me.
Replies
5
Views
344
Shaji
S
C
  • Locked
pls. pray for ### job interview tomorrow. pls. pray that God will be in control of the interview and that ### may find a good job. thank you.
Replies
10
Views
615
  • Locked
I was doing really good then it seems some doors closed on my situation and now I can't get back to the place I was with God I am trying so hard to give it over to him, but I keep failing bitterly. Please help me pray for an answer or direction...!
Replies
8
Views
403
shilpidhingra
S
  • Locked
May Your WILL be done in my life on EARTH perfectly-- May I KNOW, SUBMIT TO and DO Your Will, like Jesus did on earth and as He continues to do Your will in heaven (Jesus ever lives to intercede, Heb 7:25). May You give me DAILY PROVISION from the Bible, Prayer, Worship, relationships &...
Replies
2
Views
203
EasTNChik
E
I
  • Locked
Please pray for ###. She is in the hospital after having pneumonia. Pray that her lungs will strengthen quickly and that she will no longer have to be sedated to use a breathing tube. Thank you. ###
2
Replies
14
Views
965
Ashwini Venakt
A
B
  • Locked
My younger brother, age ###, is suffering from cancer. Treatment is going on. Please put him in your prayers that he will be cured well and live happily all through his life. Praise the Lord! Amen!!
Replies
8
Views
413
Back
Top Bottom