Lord's Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Intercessor

Beloved of All
May Your WILL be done in my life on EARTH perfectly-- May I KNOW, SUBMIT TO and DO Your Will, like Jesus did on earth and as He continues to do Your will in heaven (Jesus ever lives to intercede, Heb 7:25).

May You give me DAILY PROVISION from the Bible, Prayer, Worship, relationships & FINANCIAL PROVISION -- Social needs, emotional needs, physical needs, spiritual needs, intellectual needs, artistic outlets, creative impetuses, et cetera;

May I enjoy Your FORGIVENESS & Forgive others deeply,

LEAD ME NOT INTO TEMPTATION; but DELIVER me FROM EVIL, in Jesus' Name.
 
Prayer for you my ###. May God please bless you with all your needs and especially the financial burdens you are carrying. Forgive us all of our sins as we forgive those who sin against us as well.

In your holy merciful and gracious name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be...
Replies
10
Views
190
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. Please Father God stop what it is doing at this very moment. In Jesus name I pray. Amen I pray also the Lord’s Prayer today.. ““This, then, is...
Replies
11
Views
206
Thank you heavenly for blessing us all with another day. I pray the Lord’s Prayer today.. Please my Lord and Savior, grant me deliverance from the evil I face daily with its attacks. In Jesus name I pray. Amen ““This, then, is how you should pray: “ ‘Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your...
Replies
11
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom