I Am Suffering Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
I was doing really good then it seems some doors closed on my situation and now I can't get back to the place I was with God I am trying so hard to give it over to him, but I keep failing bitterly.

Please help me pray for an answer or direction...!
 
Hi. Without getting too personal - may I pray specifically for you and your situation?
 
Oh Lord hear this request for your presence to be entered. Help ### and give them clear and exact guidance in which they are requesting.

Make it easy and understandably so.

In your name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Be confident! The Author and Finisher of your faith began a good work in you and He is Faithful to complete His good work in you. Look up, rejoice, your name is written in Heaven! The spirits are subject unto you. Be assured! The Risen Savior has provided The Way to meet every need. And know that all things work together for good to you who love God. Trust Him! He has called you according to His purpose!

Invite the Comforter, the Holy Spirit to help you! Please read (and memorize) Romans 8:26-28.
 
LORD, HELP ### TO RESIST ALL THE ANXIETY AND FEAR IN HER LIFE. HELP HER TO TRUST IN YOU. HELP HER TO RELEASE HER FAITH AND TO CAST HER BURDENS UPON YOU. HELP HER TO DETHRONE SELF AND TO PUT YOU ON THE THRONE OF HER LIFE. HELP HER TO LOOK TO YOU FOR YOU ARE MIGHTIER THAN ALL HER CIRCUMSTANCES. SET HER FREE FROM ALL THIS EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND WORRY. GUIDE HER STEPS AND DELIVER HER OUT OF THESE DREADFUL CIRCUMSTANCES AND SHOW HER WHAT TO DO. WE THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, LORD AND WE PUT THIS LADY AND HER FAMILY IN YOUR HANDS. LET YOUR PEACE, THAT PASSES ALL UNDERSTANDING, OVERWHELM HER HEART AND MIND. HELP HER TO WALK IN YOUR WAYS FOR OBEDIENCE IS THE PATHWAY TO BLESSINGS, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

"THIS BOOK OF THE LAW SHALL NOT DEPART OUT OF THY MOUTH; BUT THOU SHALT MEDITATE THEREIN DAY AND NIGHT, THAT THOU MAYEST OBSERVE TO DO ACCORDING TO ALL THAT IS WRITTEN THEREIN: FOR THEN THOU SHALT MAKE THY WAY PROSPEROUS, AND THEN THOU SHALT HAVE GOOD SUCCESS." JOSH. 1:8
 
Dear God,

I pray for ###. Please show her the right path and bless her always and forever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am suffering mentally with servere ocd,guilt,being chronically depressed and I can't work. I am useless. I can't provide for myself and my family. I am hopeless. I can write a whole paragraph but I have hit rock bottom. I see no hope in my life. So pray for me 🙏
Replies
9
Views
206
I am suffering from rectal bleeding when i pulp. and when i sleep and wake up my saliva is blood. my health is going down and i need health and healing from any cancer or disease in my body. please all Christians pray for me. if anyone cursing me my health or God intervene for me. Lord have...
Replies
10
Views
211
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
165
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom