Appt. And Pain And Breathing

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyLady732

Account Closed
Lord God I have an important appointment tomorrow

at ###:##. Please guide me to say the right things.

Also, I pray that I won't be in pain and that

my breathing will be good. Thank you all for

praying for me.
 
Prayers for you during you appointment tomorrow.

May God be involved in every avenue of this meeting.

Amen
 
LORD LET THIS APPOINTMENT GO WELL FOR ### AND TAKE AWAY HER PAIN AND BREATHING PROBLEMS. GRANT HER WISDOM TO SAY THE RIGHT THINGS AND LET HER FIND FAVOR WITH THEM, IN JESUS NAME, AMEN

"SO SHALT THOU FIND FAVOR AND GOOD UNDERSTANDING IN THE SIGHT OF GOD AND MAN." PROV. 3:4
 
I pray for complete confidence, wisdom and guidance from the Lord. That the appointment will be a success. I pray for healing & recovery of pain. Thank you Lord God for preparing this woman for this appointment...prayer is top on the list. Thank you Lord, we trust you, believe in you and have faith that all will go grand. In Christ Name, Amen.
 
"Since therefore the children are human beings, JESUS likewise partook of flesh and blood, that through death HE might DESTROY the devil, and DELIVER all those who were subject to lifelong slavery" (Heb 2:14-15).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I'm having trouble breathing and I'm wheezing. This is happening over and over. I been to the emergency room but they been giving me steroids but not enough like normally. Please pray this stop immediately. Pray the nebulizer i have here can resolve the issue. I also have a...
Replies
11
Views
200
Please pray for my health issues. I am anxious from having breathing issues, lost my hair all from low iron. I’ve been seeing a dr but it’s not lifting. ### Thank you in Advance
Replies
12
Views
476
I fighting this pain and I don't know what else to do tomorrow I see the doctor appointment and I pray that the pain can ease and she won't put me in the hospital and the pain will go way please I so worry pray for me thank you
Replies
10
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom