2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

F
  • Locked
Friends, thanks so much for all your kind prayers. Please continue to pray for me. That I might not keep getting trapped up in my room and that this depression might lift.
Replies
4
Views
464
Grace1
G
  • Locked
Dear God, Thank You Lord that You are my strength. Thank You that You will provide in all my needs. amen
Replies
4
Views
337
  • Locked
Dear all, please pray for me since 3 days I am suffering from fever, stomach pain, gastritis, and I have become very weak. Now I have no hunger to eat food; whenever I eat, I feel I am going to vomit. Please pray for my health; it's too weak. I am really in a bad condition. I have to go to ###...
Replies
7
Views
541
  • Locked
Please pray for me and my family that we will be able to survive this financial crisis we are currently facing, that our business will cope with our daily expenses and end our debt burdens. That everyday I will be able to pay my loans obligation and also buy medicine for the daily requirement of...
Replies
4
Views
395
S
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend's dog ###. The vet thinks she had a stroke and doesn't have much more time. My friend is devastated. Please pray for him and his dog.
Replies
4
Views
323
L
  • Locked
God is our hope and promise. He is in control and He does perform miracles. We are part of His family and He does love us. Even when we are in serious trouble, we do not need to be afraid, but just trust Him. He is concerned about our daily needs, as well as our problems. He can see the big...
Replies
1
Views
308
shilpidhingra
S
M
  • Locked
hey i lost my unborn baby as miscarriage. it is big loss for my family. it was my first baby i request dat plz pray for me dat GOD bless me with a big happiness and may i get my baby back soon amen, plz pray for this purpose dat he bless me with healthy babies once again and heal my body to...
Replies
5
Views
394
I
  • Locked
prayer request for the successful operation of ### tomorrow.
Replies
3
Views
292
I
B
  • Locked
Dear Father, in the name of Jesus, I ask you to kindly grant the following petitions: Firstly, please ensure the peace remains in our family home. No more strife and war, remove the distress and the unrest and heal our hearts and emotions and protect us mentally, emotionally and spiritually...
Replies
3
Views
328
shilpidhingra
S
P
  • Locked
God I realized I must give the girl I truly love space and I decided to stop texting her and calling her and now I'm trying to stop thinking about her. But God all I ask for is that we can still be friends. I don't want to end our relationship as friends because I loved her as a friend, so I...
Replies
4
Views
363
Back
Top Bottom