2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
Please agree and intercede with me. Give thanks to God for His touching hands on my son. Let God miraculously grant his concentration, focus, and ability to engage in conversation. Let him understand his position as the child of God and has the desire to read his Bible, pray, and spend time...
Replies
6
Views
304
sluther
S
  • Locked
PRAISE THE LORD. plz kindly pray for my promotion in this month. I am waiting for this since ### years, I have got least rating even though I gave my best at work but still have faith that God will do miracles in my life. Also, pray that I should get a chance to do new projects and prove...
Replies
3
Views
193
G
  • Locked
God plz help me for developing more mental power....... To become intelligent, diligent, lovable, owner of sweet voice, make my body fit internally and externally and also help to maintain good relations with all of my teachers in our college, students, friends, relatives & all people I know...
Replies
8
Views
388
B
  • Locked
I am praying that the lord opens a door for me for some transportation and a full-time job so I can be able to take care of my children. I also pray that the lord sends my ### home he is facing some time. Lord I trust you to make a way out of no way. In Jesus name AMEN.
Replies
4
Views
471
S
  • Locked
LORD, Please bring provision by way of employment. Please bring healing and reconciliation to my marriage. LORD I pray you soften my wife's heart and she sees value in our union. Jesus name - Amen
Replies
4
Views
361
T
  • Locked
Good Morning Dear Lord I went to thank you for another day and wonderful husband as I pray for ### as you keep ### strong and healthy with his illness. I could not ask for anything else. Love you dear Lord
Replies
4
Views
420
K
  • Locked
I am feeling so depressed. I pray that my ### can find peace and happiness and let the Lord come into her life. I pray you will help me to become a better person and be a loving person that I can help other people with saying the right words and not hurt anyone's feelings. I have always been the...
Replies
4
Views
345
G
  • Locked
Sorry I have to pray again Father but at the moment I feel so depressed and I think about him and I miss him so much, I don't know what I can do. God give me wisdom. Please God I don't want to be one of those adults that wait such a long while and are lonely or lose someone they care about. God...
Replies
3
Views
357
N
  • Locked
I will be taking my exams from tomorrow up to the 29th of August. Pray for me to get through these exams. These exams are for my confirmation as well as for my promotion in my present department where I am working.
Replies
5
Views
350
J
  • Locked
Dear PRAYER GROUP, Greetings in the NAME OF JESUS CHRIST, I am an Evangelist, preaching the WORD almost on daily bases, from public Buses here in ###. I owe some money to some people, due to a failed business I had with them, instead of having some patience to enable me get their money to...
2
Replies
11
Views
891
lilian3
L
Back
Top Bottom