Please Pray For ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

honey

Servant of All
PRAISE THE LORD. plz kindly pray for my promotion in this month. I am waiting for this since ### years, I have got least rating even though I gave my best at work but still have faith that God will do miracles in my life. Also, pray that I should get a chance to do new projects and prove myself.... I am lifting my eyes to you, Lord... show mercy on me and bless my family also... thank you Lord for answering my prayers...amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request with a Yes and Amen!!! Pray about everything and worry about not one thing.

God takes care of what belongs to Him!!!
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Fearing the Lord in all ways and knowing he knows all of us. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am ### years old female nurse. And i was with my high school bf for ### years.. after we turned ### we brokeup.. I was single till I turned ###. I decided to give love a chance again I started dating another man, he was very sweet, hardworking, however with time. This year in April ###...
Replies
10
Views
191
I am stuck in a toxic workspace where I was required to work on weekends as well...I questioned god a lot about why hed let this happen and also things got very worse ..my colleagues are very toxic in all terms I mean, and so I was requesting for a release from this particular project but they...
Replies
10
Views
129
We have been praying and trusting God for a bigger house . Since we are a bigger family now , our needs are more and we know that jehovah jireh Will provide in Jesus name .pray for my husband’s promotion also , it has been due since January 2026 . Trusting God to uplift our family. We thank and...
Replies
14
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom