Bring Him Back God

  • Thread starter Thread starter Grace1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Grace1

Guest
Sorry I have to pray again Father but at the moment I feel so depressed and I think about him and I miss him so much, I don't know what I can do. God give me wisdom. Please God I don't want to be one of those adults that wait such a long while and are lonely or lose someone they care about. God I know you have the mercy and grace and I know that this situation needs time so I can heal, he can heal but not too long. God please bring us together. Don't let me lose him to another woman or anything. He is supposed to come round within time, make sure he does just that and comes back to me. Let there be one great day where we meet again. I know it's hard to have my life my way but I need your help. Bring him back.
 
Dear God,

Please bring ### loved one back, and bring them together for life.

Don't worry, and cast all your problems on God's shoulder. God Bless you both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Papa God, i know its so confusing for u about my decisions in lovelife, but i just want you to know that i cant have another bodycount again, i cant have a relationship that is on and off again, that is break and comeback, i dont want another guy came into my life again, please Papa God im...
Replies
10
Views
414
God, I have forgiven my husband and his mistress for their actions. I pray you open their spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear you as you tell them what they are doing is wrong. Please remove her and all other temptation away from his life and do not allow her to continue to pursue him. Bring...
Replies
5
Views
504
I ask God to forgive my sins and what I HV done to my boyfriend. I want him to bring him back to me, I love him so much but he left me Coze my parents but I need him and I don't no wat to do.
Replies
5
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,630
Messages
16,813,536
Members
650,923
Latest member
Giarorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom