Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter njiangong
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

njiangong

Guest
I will be taking my exams from tomorrow up to the 29th of August. Pray for me to get through these exams. These exams are for my confirmation as well as for my promotion in my present department where I am working.
 
God be with ### to help get thru this difficult time.
 
LORD,

I pray favor for ### and their exam results

Jesus name - Amen
 
Lord give this ### support and courage to finish the exam successfully. Father, you guide ### in all the works and make ###'s dream come true. Jesus, I thank you for listening to my prayers and answering them. Amen
 
May God help this student achieve all through God's love and her memory. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the lord I have a prayer request for me and my sister's upcoming exam which is next month august . We are preparing for our exam which is about nursing and we have filled 3 form of nursing and I believe that everything will be fine and great and is possible through Jesus Christ we believe...
Replies
14
Views
242
I would really appreciate your prayers for an upcoming exam that I will be taking for the third time. I am studying Pharmacy in Germany, and unfortunately I have already failed this exam twice. This will be my final attempt, so there is a lot of pressure and fear surrounding it. I have already...
Replies
12
Views
233
Please stand with me in prayer. I really need God to come through for me in this season. I am praying for an urgent breakthrough in my employment. I have been applying and trying different opportunities, and I ask God not to let me put all my hope in one place or one opportunity. May He lead me...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,578
Messages
16,812,884
Members
650,889
Latest member
Praesran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom