For My Ill Health And Gastric Disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

siju

Prayer Warrior
Dear all,

please pray for me since 3 days I am suffering from fever, stomach pain, gastritis, and I have become very weak. Now I have no hunger to eat food; whenever I eat, I feel I am going to vomit. Please pray for my health; it's too weak. I am really in a bad condition. I have to go to ### for my vacation now I am abroad. Please pray for my gastric disease and pray for my health also, amen. Lord help me in this condition where I am too weak; my health, I cannot work in my office due to falling ill always every month. Please protect me, Jesus Christ, with your angels in the way I am travelling, amen. Help me and heal me.
 
Dear Lord, we bring ### in your saving Grace, please heal ### from all his diseases, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
May the Lord be strength from this hour and keep you in good health. I pray that all your pains will disappear and that your entire body system will begin to function on the Blood of Jesus, in the PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST-AMEN
 
LORD,

I pray healing for ###

Jesus name - Amen
 
oh Jesus pour your Holy Spirit out on ### & heal him. Lord command the sickness to leave his body right now, Lord give him strength to work in office. I praise and thank you, Father, for hearing and answering my prayer. Amen
 
Father our maker,
We write our sins on the cross and profess to you are cleansing through your blood. Heal ### of all evils in health and otherwise. Asking this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ### My treatment is going on my non-healing ulcer wound since January 2023, but my body is not giving a response and it's yet not cured with medicines. Please pray that my wound will heal immediately. Actually, I want to tell that my left foot wound started to shrink but it's slowly...
Replies
5
Views
291
My name is ### My treatment is going on my Non healing ulcer wound since January 2023 But my body not giving response and yet not cured my wound with medicines also. Pls pray that my wound will heal immediately. Actuelly I Want to tell that my left foot wound started shrink but it's slowly...
Replies
6
Views
357
My name is ### My treatment is going on my non-healing ulcer wound since January 2023, but my body is not giving a response and it is yet not cured with medicines. Please pray that my wound will heal immediately. Please pray for us, request to all of you. My husband wants an immediate job and...
Replies
10
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,597
Messages
16,813,022
Members
650,903
Latest member
Saulareth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom