2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
  • Locked
Lord, I need a dental miracle for healing. I don't have the money for replacement dentures, but I know You can fix all situations, no matter what, if two or three, touch and agree. Thank You
Replies
5
Views
660
  • Locked
FATHER GOD ALMIGHTY, Your Word is Clear, and we believe all Scripture, Every Word, Every Jot & Tittle... "As for me, this is my covenant with them," says the LORD. "My Spirit, who is on you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will not depart from your mouth, or from the mouths of your...
Replies
2
Views
499
Shaji
S
  • Locked
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
0
Views
3K
C
  • Locked
I'm having a lot of troubles in my life right now and I could really use some prayer warriors to help pray me through it. There are several things I'd like for you all to pray for: 1) Me - I'm a full-time college student at ### and I have a real problem with school anxiety. (getting sick...
Replies
4
Views
353
sunshine
S
  • Locked
Jesus pls take back your nation, your earth, your will to live father. The world is upside down lord, and i know as a christian this is not what you want father. So lord pls take back what belongs to you father....in Jesus name we pray AMEN!!!!
Replies
3
Views
299
shilpidhingra
S
L
  • Locked
Dear prayer family, in need of prayer for my health and strength to get thru a divorce, need health issues to be blessed and need the help to get confidence and strength to get thru divorce, stress has just destroyed me. and I can't figure out God's word for guidance....and I am on the verge of...
Replies
7
Views
479
E
  • Locked
Dear All, Recently I can see so many little angels form around me. Can you please all help to pray for me, so that GOD can give me any sign to me, what does HE want me to do in my life please? Just for your information, my Parents, especially my own Mother doesn't agree at all if I become a...
Replies
7
Views
502
V
  • Locked
HELLO FRIENDS MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU ALL. I AM A SINGLE MOM OF 2 KIDS ONE OF THEM IS ONLY ### YEARS OLD. I AM UNEMPLOYED, CONDO IN FORCLOSURE AND NO MONEY COMING IN. I CAN ONLY RELY ON GOD RIGHT NOW. PLEASE PRAY THAT I MAY FIND AN OPEN DOOR. THANK YOU
Replies
8
Views
394
shilpidhingra
S
E
  • Locked
Oh Father, I pray for wisdom to know what to do with our money. Also how to have enough to pay the bills upcoming and just to have enough to survive on until we get paid again. I pray for your guidance on the house payment as well. You alone can help me Lord You are the provider and you do...
Replies
7
Views
454
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my dog to heal--that all her pain and suffering are gone. That she will recover from hypercalcimia...that Christ will save her. She will run and play again. I trust, I believe. I stay optimistic, and pray without ceasing for her recovery. That it is God's will not mine. Thank you...
Replies
4
Views
314
shilpidhingra
S
Back
Top Bottom