Healing For My Dog

  • Thread starter Thread starter lovehorses
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lovehorses

Guest
Please pray for my dog to heal--that all her pain and suffering are gone. That she will recover from hypercalcimia...that Christ will save her. She will run and play again. I trust, I believe. I stay optimistic, and pray without ceasing for her recovery. That it is God's will not mine. Thank you Lord for hearing this prayer and saving my dog, ###. ###
 
Oh Lord I pray for healing for our four-legged babies. You know how close they are to our hearts and how much we suffer when they suffer. I pray for comfort and peace with this dog Father.

May you lay a healing hand and a comforting hand upon the owner and dog tonight.

Amen and Amen
 
"For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might DESTROY the works of the devil" (1 John 3:8).
 
Dear God,

Please take care of ###'s dog. With you, everything is possible. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray that my dog ### heal her stomach as she is having a hard time with poohshe having diahhrea and please also pray that redness soreness in lower body goes away
Replies
6
Views
291
Please pray for my dog ###. Please ask God to help her go to the bathroom and heal her. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
8
Views
181
I been trying to keep my dog from hurting and i know the Lord will help me with this worry about my dog please I ask the Lord to just let my dog go to the Lord so he not laying here hurting I not want to put him down I rather have the Lord take him to a better place
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom