Favor Over This World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burd16

Prayer Warrior
Jesus pls take back your nation, your earth, your will to live father. The world is upside down lord, and i know as a christian this is not what you want father. So lord pls take back what belongs to you father....in Jesus name we pray AMEN!!!!
default_jesus-sign.gif
 
Heavenly Father, Let Your Will be Done in bringing this country back to You. Amen
 
Sister your feelings are understandable but until every nation, every people will come to know of God the Almighty & of Jesus Christ this can't be happed. Read Revelation and pray accordingly.
 
May the good Lord bless our planet.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come before You in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. You are my refuge, my fortress, and my deliverer. Your Word says that if God is for me, who can be against me? (Romans 8:31). Today I place my work, my leadership, my reputation, and my future completely into Your hands...
Replies
10
Views
232
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over favor over enemies. Dear Father GOD, grant me favor over my numerous more powerful enemies. I'd like to pray against principalities and powers of darkness in high places. I pray for extreme, unmatched, unstoppable, unspeakable, abundantly...
Replies
8
Views
160
Heavenly Father, I come before You with gratitude and faith, acknowledging that You are our Protector, Provider, and Guide. Thank You for Your unfailing love and mercy over my life, my husband, and my children. Lord, I ask for Your divine protection over our family. Surround us with Your...
Replies
9
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom