Dental Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter MargoG
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MargoG

Guest
Lord, I need a dental miracle for healing. I don't have the money for replacement dentures, but I know You can fix all situations, no matter what, if two or three, touch and agree. Thank You
 
Dear Lord I lift ### before you, she believe you are a miraculous God and you are able to heal her dental problem, dear Lord I pray that you will make her well and shower her with your amazing grace, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Lord help him to be strong and heal his wounds. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have some serious dental problems. I have been hesitant to visit the dentist for them because 1) I have no dental insurance and low finances and 2) many people with the dental conditions I have have found that getting dental work on these problems actually makes them worse. But I had a serious...
Replies
10
Views
193
I had a crown fall off recently with less than 6 months on, I think it should be an easy repair pray that it is. I will be seeing the dentist, but I'd like to also pray over my health especially dental at this time for a miracle to have a mouth full of healthy teeth, teeth to regrow where there...
Replies
9
Views
151
Pray for peace, safety, success and professionalism at ### dental clinic today as the dental surgeons try to remove the good Christian ### teeth. Pray for a painless, fast, easy and peaceful dental procedure or experience in ###, ### today miraculously in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom