Unemployed ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter vania
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vania

Guest
HELLO FRIENDS MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU ALL. I AM A SINGLE MOM OF 2 KIDS ONE OF THEM IS ONLY ### YEARS OLD. I AM UNEMPLOYED, CONDO IN FORCLOSURE AND NO MONEY COMING IN. I CAN ONLY RELY ON GOD RIGHT NOW. PLEASE PRAY THAT I MAY FIND AN OPEN DOOR. THANK YOU
 
Lord Jesus, You said when you pray say, "and give us this day our daily bread," so give this one her daily bread (Matt 6:9-14).
 
I also pray for this woman's financial situation Father. Please provide for her and her family as they are in a ### situation Lord. Only you know that is best for them.

Amen
 
Oh Lord, bless ### and her children..>That she will stand strong with the boldness of Christ. We pray for preservance, direction, guidance and wisdom...That she hears your voice of which door to take. Lord heal her of financial struggle...let her keep her home or sell it with a profit. We trust YOU Lord stand favor and will bring financial relief and redemption to her home. We ask, and so it is! Amen.
 
Vania

I to was laid off on july 29, so you see your not along your never along in this race. I was already praying for you before you even post your request. And God will supply all of our needs just believe this storm will be over soon.....Father this mom need you ASAP, and Lord I know that you do not put no more on us then we can bare. So please Father send a miracle this mom way in Jesus name AMEN!!!! THANK YOU FATHER GLORY TO THE FATHER GIVE HIM PRAISE THANK YOU JESUS (in tongue) BE BLESSED SISTER
 
Child of God,

Please pass this prayer on to everyone who you may know that stand in need of a job. God answers prayers.

Let Us Pray….My God in Jesus’ name I ask that You will lead and guide me to the job that You want me to have. Bless me with an excellent job that pays well and has great benefits! Let this be a job Lord Jesus that I will enjoy going to daily. Prepare me for this new position. Open doors of opportunity for me to be used to my full potential in the skills that You Lord Jesus have blessed me with. Help me to grow and excel in this new position. Let me stand out and shine for You. And God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who wrote this prayer, the Christian who sent this prayer to me, and every Christian that stands in need of a job. Thank You Jesus for answering this prayer with an Amen, So Be It, and It Is So!!!â€

When U Think of Me…Pray 4 Me….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: God I ask in Jesus’ name bless and protect my family. God teach us how to love You and give us all the strength to obey You. Make living for You be our passion no matter what field of employment You have placed us in or what You have called us to do. Bless and strengthen us all to live a successful Christian lifestyle according to Your Word. Make all of us a success in Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me and my loved ones please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It!!!
 
Lord show this ### a financial miracle
 
Oh Lord, please take care of all ### needs, and give ### a good life. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My situation is that I have basically almost no income, because I lost my financial support for unemployed. Most of the money I use for my bills, I use from my savings account. Step by step, my bank account balance eventually reaches zero. The reason for losing my financial support is because I...
Replies
12
Views
261
Pray that I will get a new job as I have been unemployed for a year and now it is very hard to get a job for locals as companies stopped hiring and must wait for the 3rd quarter and then it will start to heavily hire ### employees and prevent them from mistreatment and abuse.
Replies
9
Views
143
I (###) am unemployed for 6 years. I am not getting any job. Financial problems, health problems and all kinds of problems are there in my family due to lack of finance. Society, friends, family is talking evil about me and my family. Kindly pray for me so that I can get a job this month.
Replies
8
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,607
Messages
16,813,105
Members
650,908
Latest member
Rodael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom