Sister ### in Hospital

  • Thread starter Thread starter idrift2u
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh powerful lord I pray for this ### who is weak and in need of your blessings. Father touch her body and command all the sickness to leave from her body. In Jesus name I submit this prayer amen.
 
Lord I tried to answer and pray for this prayer and I found myself going through many emotions and I want to thank-you for the day. Amen.
 
Dear Lord,

I pray that you bless our sister ###, give her strength and restore her health. In Jesus Name I pray Amen.
 
Father, please touch and heal ###. as you have promised us in James 5:15 And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up. If they have sinned, they will be forgiven.. praying in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### has pancreatic cancer. She is throwing up and in bad pain. Please heal her Lord. The pain and nausea. Pray for strength for me. Ty amen
Replies
14
Views
228
Very hard sitting next to bedside. She is resting. She keeps pulling off oxygen. Pray for strength
Replies
11
Views
135
Please prayer for me elderly ### in the hospital with pneumonia and UTI infection Please lord heal ### and give ### the strength to come home soon and give me the strength to have faith in you lord which I do
Replies
16
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,620
Messages
16,813,228
Members
650,917
Latest member
Gwueton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom