Zorien's Healing

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Inez

Disciple of Prayer
Hello Brothers and sister in Christ.  I'm asking for prayer for my 4 year old son Zorien.  My son Zorien was diagnosed with a Pervasive Developmental Disorder (Asperger Syndrome) a couple of years ago.  He currently has a severe speech delay.  He is now four years old and has a vocabulary of less than 5 words.  I have him in intensive speech and occupation therapies and believe this will help BUT I know that all healing comes from GOD.  I have prayed about this and truly believe that my son will be healed.  I also realize there is power in numbers and Jesus said in Matthew 18:19 "Again I say to you, if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.   So my brothers and sisters I'm asking that you pray this prayer with me: Lord please heal Zorien, please take away whatever is preventing him from speaking.  Please touch his mind, his thoughts, his tongue and his body today.  Lord I ask, I believe and I receive that ZORIEN IS HEALED in JESUS name I pray.  Amen

Thank you 

I am praying for you may God do his work and heal his disorder even if it takes time he will work wonders. "he may not come when you want him but he'll be there right on time because he's an on time God" I'll keep your son in my prayers may you all be blessed amen

I understand your frustration. Though I do not understand entirely, I know that your heart must break for him. I have a friend who has a son that is around 6 and he can't speak at all. He can talk, but it is gibberish. He gets so frustrated because he knows words, he knows what he wants to say, but when he opens his mouth his words come out as jumbled sounds. Only his family can understand him some of the time. It breaks my heart being with him because I know he is trying to converse with me, but I can't understand.

I also have a cousin that could not speak until he was 8 or 9 years old. Doctors did not know why, but God worked His magic and healed him. It just took time. He was also in intensive speech therapy, and at 7 years old the only word our family members could understand was "mommy". 

I am so sorry for you and your precious child, and I will keep you both in my prayers. 

:~) The safest place in the whole wide world is in the perfect will of God. May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer and heal your son in His timing and according to HIS perfect will. Healing is the children's bread. ~ Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God. Heal my Son Lord Jesus.  Bless us with everything that I stand we need of and all the things that You want us to have. Bless and strengthen us to dream the dreams of God and live our lives to please You. Bless us to fulfill the purpose You created us for. Protect and keep us safe from all evil, hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for my family, all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put you trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I pray for a total turnaround for my 8 year old son-Goziem, in terms of his lack speech, behavioural problems and lack of concentration.
Replies
Views
Prayer request for Healing from Covid. My sister brother in law and one year old son suffering from Covid please pray
Replies
Views
My prayer is for my grandson, Vivaan. He's mildly autistic. He's recovering in God's hands and has recovered 60 %. He has yet to recover and my prayer is that Jesus does a miraculous breakthrough in his life and he recovers completely from autism. He has be undergoing intense therapies for the...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for Teresa's friend's two year old daughter who has been diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor. Please ask God to heal her. Please ask that God's Will is done in her life, and in the lives of all of her family. I ask this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Replies
Views
Financial break through,my son to get a job he is 23 years old no job but trained in No plants operator,the other son at school but the education is hard for hima and again my job is with alot of battle and remember my family mum brother's and sister's
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom