Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
My prayer is for my grandson, Vivaan. He's mildly autistic. He's recovering in God's hands and has recovered 60 %. He has yet to recover and my prayer is that Jesus does a miraculous breakthrough in his life and he recovers completely from autism. He has be undergoing intense therapies for the last 2 years and physical therapies as well. Now my sincere prayers are that he starts talking like all the perfectly normal children of his age with great flow of speech, clarity in speech, able to pronounce words without difficulty, use of proper words and sentences appropriately etc. I cannot wait for my grandson to talk to me like a little adult with proper flow of speech, with great eye contact and social skills. Also pray that my grandson eats very well, enjoys whatever he eats and most importantly eats by himself independently. My prayers are also his guy clears up and he's able to eat all kinds of food without having any stomach problem or allergic reaction. My prayer is that my grandson should lead a perfectly normal life like all the perfectly normal people in this world and he should talk normally, eat well, grow well, put on good amount of weight and height, be so strong that he is able to play all games and sports like a champ have good memory and study really well has no low muscle tone no hypertonia or hypermobility. I want Vivaan to lead a perfectly normal life like all the perfectly normal people in this world. Thank you Jesus for allowing me to pour out all my troubles and request for prayers.
Stand in prayers with you. 🙏🙏

Similar Requests

I love all of my grandchildren intensely. My 23-year-old agnostic grandson admitted to me that he is "gay and attracted to men," which is clearly prohibited in Scripture. This was at a family gathering with my daughter (his mom), his sister and two of his three brothers, all of whom have already...
Replies
Views
please pray for my grandma Schneider Vilmosné. she has deformed spin hernia inher belly and spine. every time she drinkor eats she has high blood pressure and great pain. please pray that the Lord Jesus Chris totuch her now and release her form all that is casuing the pain adn to hela her spin...
Replies
Views
RAYER REQUEST PLEAST PLEASE PRAY BIGER EMERGENCY MY grANDMA is int he hospital for the 2 time PLeas epray Jesus heals Her thta he does everything in HIs power to give rher oxygen to all her body and that JESus does all in His power to permantles heal her and create new heart cells strong to punp...
Replies
Views
Please say a prayer for my grandson, he will be going back to his dads for the week tomorrow, and doesn’t really want to go. His dad seems to think he is supposed to be an adult, and talks really bad to him. His self esteem is already starting to be low, at such a young age. Please just keep him...
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom