You Have A Call On Your Life...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
Let’s Pray: God You have called me to do a work for You. No matter what comes my way (trials, tribulations, temptations, discouragement, etc.) don’t let me give up. Teach me Your Word and let Your Word dwell within me richly. Purify my heart and anoint me for the work You have called me to do. Bless me with the wisdom, knowledge, strength, guidance, confidence, protection, favor, and the help that I will need to fulfill my God Purpose while here on earth. Teach me how to respect and protect my anointing at all times. Bless me to complete the work You have given me successfully for the Glory of God.

God don’t let me be a hypocrite or become a hypocrite. Let my public and private life be shaped by the Word of God. Perfect that which concerns You in my life. Let me always depart from iniquity. Strengthen me in the areas that I am weak so that I can become strong in You. Make me a vessel unto honor, sanctified, and fit for the Master’s use. Let my walk with You and the work I do for You always be acceptable unto You for Your glory.

Lord Jesus open the doors that You want open for me. Close the doors that You don’t want me to walk through. Let me always walk in the humility and Integrity of Christ. Always lifting up Jesus and pointing others to Him and never to myself. God supply all my need according to Your riches and glory in Christ Jesus. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the Christian who sent me this prayer, the Christian who wrote this prayer, every Christian Leader at my church and every Christian that I know. In Jesus' name I pray.
 
Lord, bless this ###. Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Nehemiah 13:16 – “People from Tyre who lived in Jerusalem were bringing in fish and all kinds of merchandise and selling them in Jerusalem on the Sabbath to the people of Judah.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Nehemiah 13:16 reveals...
Replies
13
Views
174
Still having gastroesophageal reflux symptoms in spite of following ER directions. Need to call doctor. Not even sure who to call! Please pray in Jesus's name for guidance and for me to just get up the nerve to do this. I don't want to know what's wrong. I don't want to be on this diet for the...
Replies
10
Views
423
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 89:10 – “You crushed Rahab like one of the slain; with your strong arm you scattered your enemies.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 89:10 highlights God’s power and victory over His enemies. The name “Rahab” in this...
Replies
11
Views
205
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,793
Messages
16,815,119
Members
651,018
Latest member
Fyraishire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom