Wrong Direction!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, I come to You lifting ### before You in prayer. He's going in the WRONG direction. Satan has taken complete control of him! He needs Your guidance, structure, and nurturing. He has drawn away from You. I been gave up on him, but it's my job to pray for him. I'm not perfect, but his life has fallen apart. He has given up on You, the Most High. I pray & ask that You help him get himself & his life together. Help me do the same. Continue to reach out to him, talk to him, walk with him, etc. Speak volumes to him through the Holy Spirit, his dreams, and signs. I pray that he grab ahold of You & kick Satan to the curve! Show him the same radical mercy as You would show me. In Jesus name I sincerely pray & ask these things. Amen!
 
Lord please redirect ###'s path. Amen. Bless him and let him follow You. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I will work in opposite direction to so called God will and he give me the job according to his so call will I will do it as poorly and cause as much trouble as possible because it is forced upon me. And after I will prove this forcefully will of God upon me and will leave this faith altogether...
Replies
10
Views
281
Please pray that everything went ok for my apartment recertification yesterday and me and my son will not lose our apartment. Please pray God's hand is over our home and protection. Please keep praying for my dad and also for God to silence my doubt, fear and intrusive thoughts. I'm also worried...
Replies
14
Views
237
Father God, in Jesus name, please protect me from losing my job - I have taken far too many sick days and leave days this year. Thank you for providing this job, I do not deserve it, yet you saw the need and made a way so beautifully for me to have it. In Jesus name, forgive me for missing work...
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,175
Messages
16,807,831
Members
650,594
Latest member
Vallaroedor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom