Would You Please Pray?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Had a friend who opened up a lot to me, who wanted to be with me, yet now seems like they don't like me much. Various times seemed like ### found someone else ### liked better, and would treat me badly. Please, will you pray for me? They went from being a friend to being mean to me, and I don't know what to do. Please, if you would, please pray, and thank you so much. And for their salvation too..
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
KNOW THAT WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SO IS

PRAYER REQUESTS:

1. Pray for ### who is going through a difficult time at work.
2. Healing for ### who is recovering from surgery.
3. Pray for ### and their family as they navigate health challenges.
4. ### is seeking guidance and wisdom in their personal life.
5. Pray for ### who is facing financial difficulties.
6. ### needs prayer for strength and courage during a tough period.
7. Healing and comfort for ### who is dealing with a serious illness.
8. Pray for ### and their family as they prepare for a major life change.
9. ### is asking for prayers for peace and clarity in their relationships.
10. Pray for ### who is struggling with addiction and seeking recovery.

SCRIPTURE REFLECTION:

- "Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." (1 Peter 5:7)
- "I can do all this through him who gives me strength." (Philippians 4:13)
- "The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing." (Psalm 23:1)

LET US PRAY:

Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of ### and their families. We ask for your healing touch, your guidance, and your peace to be upon them. May they feel your presence and know your love in every step of their journey. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.
 
Dear father in heaven we pray for this dear person. We stand together in faith asking for your love and peace. Father we pray for a discerning spirit, we pray for wisdom and strength and sound judgement in all things. Send your holy spirit Lord to this dear person. Open up their mind and heart to you so that they may seek you and be guided by you in all their ways throughout this life. May the Lord be your comfort and your strength dear friend, and may he guild you toward all truth. God bless you, in Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
312
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
153
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
224
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,040
Messages
16,818,054
Members
651,149
Latest member
Toreemoroantel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom