Would you please pray that we will a blessing ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would you please pray that we will a blessing to our coworkers, our family members and those who come in contact with this coming week. That what we have learned at church and felt God speaking to all of us will put in practice. That everyone will see Jesus in us and praise God for it. Please pray hard for those people who does not attend any church at all and want all the blessings God can give them. Please Jesus, save their souls today. In Your name. Amen
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am nearing 70 yrs of age, and married to a wonderful Godly woman for almost 36 years. In the last month she moved out and filed for divorce. I'm devastated and heartbroken, in tears for most of the day. I'm despondent at facing the prospect of dismantling our 35+ year marriage -- hopes and...
Replies
11
Views
309
I am going through a really hard time in my life. I moved cities for college a month ago. This week someone close to me passed away, and the man I love left me. I am struggling to find friends and community in my new area, and I feel like a have no one to confide in. The grief from losing a...
Replies
10
Views
152
Please pray for workplace wisdom and help for strength and uplift of my spirit. I work for a company that I believe recognizes me and my hospitality. I also do my best at my workplace to have a positive attitude towards. I’ve been working at this job for 2 years and have been not given things I...
Replies
10
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom