Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, our God,

First and foremost, I humbly ask for Your forgiveness for all my sins, mistakes, and shortcomings. I also forgive those who have wronged me, and I ask You to forgive them as well.

Lord, I humbly come before You once again, asking for Your grace and blessing. Please provide...
Replies
12
Views
142
My manager told me she will make me permanent but instead she extended someone else's contract and made another person permanent. I'm totally happy for them, but it really hurt me how my manager lied and made empty promises. I've been at home, been searching for a job for two months. This is...
Replies
7
Views
100
Please pray for me as I have so many bills and so much debt and things to take care of but I really can't mentally work right now. I want to leave my job either way because I worked with my boyfriend and it's just too hard returning there. Please pray for me. God always seemed to make a way for...
Replies
5
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,549
Messages
16,789,347
Members
649,119
Latest member
Alaynorureth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom