Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter liz1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

liz1

Guest
Pray for my son to get wisdom over his studies and to do the right thing tomorrow Amen
 
God, guide and direct this child of Yours. Amen and Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done in each of their lives especially the one who posted this prayer. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, the author and finisher of all things. The life and wisdom giver. Thank you for family. On a new day, we thank you for renewed strength, cast burdens unto the cross to carry us through this new day you have made. We seek your wisdom to discern before reacting to...
Replies
11
Views
110
Shalom Could you please pray for me today as well, + that God grants me many opportunities to share His mystery: the message of Christ + that I proclaim this message as clearly as I should + that God grants me the wisdom to lead people to Christ, and + that I use my time wisely and do not let...
Replies
13
Views
80
Please pray for protection over my younger daughter. I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over her. I pray she will have a peaceful, relax and satisfy day today. I ask Lord that she has a relax and peaceful day at school today. Grant her favors, wisdom and knowledge in her studies. Lord restore her...
Replies
11
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,744
Messages
16,814,622
Members
650,989
Latest member
Rnnoisil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom