Wisdom

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord God Almighty I pray for anointing and wisdom not only in me but place me with others that you have places these virtues into. Forgive me for any rebellion or self defense I have exhibited. I want nothing to keep me from receiving from God. Keep me humble and grateful. I choose to be...
Replies
13
Views
176
Please pray with me. I’ve had a hard day at work. There are some people being extremely difficult and it’s affecting my reputation. I pray that God goes before me and smooth the path I must take. Give me Favor wisdom and strength.He has given me this opportunity and it is all through his grace...
Replies
9
Views
145
I thank GOD in advance for favour and blessings: for my divine health, to receive wisdom and guidance, be obedient to GOD, TO DO GOD’S WILL, continue giving tithes and offering to the Church I belong to, donate to other churches, study the bible, spread the gospel, win souls for GOD’s kingdom...
Replies
11
Views
133
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,293
Messages
16,786,933
Members
648,874
Latest member
Nymiysorard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom